I had an AWESOME time working with this couple throughout the planning process. On the wedding day our team had a ball. Usually we don't need four team members for a wedding but with all the details and logistics that this wedding entailed it was key. Timing is everything and we did not want to miss a beat!
The Bride and Groom are both creative and handmade many items for the wedding: their invitations, monogram, menu cards, down to the homemade wine jelly favors. I shared tips and ideas with them to guide them on their wedding details. Regardless of the budget, your personal DIY touch is always great.
- Three different centerpieces for the guest tables
- The LED photo booth was an absolute hit and kept going all night!
- The hilarious shoe game played by the Bride and Groom has guests in stitches with laughter!
The pictures below are not the professional pictures, however we wanted to share these pictures that my inspire you.
- Custom aisle runner was ordered using the monogram that the Groom designed
- A quartet played for the prelude and selected parts of the ceremony
- Guests enjoyed live music during the cocktail hour as they sipped on the signature drink accented with an edible peacock feather
If you learn anything about Prestigious Occasions....Every Wedding is NOT the same and should be personalized.
We worked with an awesome team of vendors to create a memorable wedding for this couple. White dance floor, Stage, Drapes, Linen, Chairs, Sweetheart Table Chairs, Flowers, etc..Please note everything for this wedding was brought in to the hotel...except for the tables. We offer planning and/or design services please feel free to contact us.
They check out the tables and all the little details that we planned out together.
As a planner it is easy for me to visualize the reception space and details because this is what we do weekly. However for the couple this was a priceless moment as they looked at every detail we worked on for months come together in one space.
View this wedding gallery (click here to visit website)