Tips for Brides to Be
1. Start planning early to give yourself and fiance plenty of time to make decisions. This is one of the most significant days in your life, it’s important to make sure you both take the time to figure out what elements you want to include that are most important to each of you. Planning early can eliminate stressful situations.
2. Accept that you can’t make everyone happy. Family and friends will have opinions on every detail from favors to what shoes you should wear. Remember, it is YOUR day!
3. Be present and enjoy each moment. Don’t look back at your wedding and wonder “what the heck just happened?” or “I don’t remember that”. It’s important to be clear with your planner and vendors with what you want your day to look like and how you would like it to flow.
4. Enjoy the day with family and friends. Thank those who have supported you throughout your life and in your relationship as a couple.
5. Most importantly, take time away from planning to enjoy each other as a couple and remind yourself of all of the wonderful qualities that made you fall in the love!