- Set up a wedding website for your guest. This will be a place they can get all of the answers they need from dates, times, hotels and you can even add in organic and/or farm to table restaurant suggestions in the area.
- Send e-vite invitations instead of paper for obvious reasons but mainly because the invitation is usually thrown away once your wedding is over. If you must have a paper invitation, have it printed on recycled paper. Also include a recycle bin near exits at your reception.
- During the planning process, make a list of decor ideas that you can look for at thrift stores or antique malls.
- Mason jars are a great candle holder or vase to use throughout the ceremony and reception.
- Use chalkboards and window panes for menus and signs instead of having them printed.
Friday, January 15, 2016
Eco Friendly Weddings
Most of us are trying to do our part and leave the earth better than when we left it. Many couples are trying to use that concept while planning their wedding. It may take a little extra planning but can be done beautifully. Here are a few tips to help get you started: